Ontario Regiment Commemorative Markings (1971)
The M4 tank was used heavily by the Ontario Regiment in the Second World War, as well as throughout the 1950's, 60's, and 70's for training tank crews. By the time they were retired from the reserves, Canada was one of the last western nations to have had the M4 on strength.
In 1971, three M4s from the Ontario Regiment were repainted in their striking ceremonial camouflage. They could be seen that year in various places in their hometown, Oshawa, such as at the McLaughlin Armoury, Ontario Regiment Museum, and on parade before the Parkwood Estate.
This kit contains two sheets of waterslide decals, allowing any of the three special M4s to be built (or any other reserve M4, thanks to the ample spares.) A colour painting guide is also provided to assist in the detailing of a model.